LUXXE | HONOR supports individual holistic health practitioners from a variety of backgrounds with different areas of expertise.
Hi, I’m ML Wahlfeldt
Daughter, Wife, Mother, Friend, Business Owner, Joy Seeker, Light Spreader (in noparticular order).
Let me start by explaining I was raised by a Sicilian Mother. Yes, lots of love andincredible pasta. But Sicilians are rarely calm or worry free. Ten years ago, thecombined stresses of work, aging parents, raising kids, friends with cancer, fears, andworries a mile long had my heart beating out of control as I tried to go to sleep. Therehad to be a better way.
I found Dr. Belisa Vranich (clinical psychologist and author of Breathe) and became acertified breathing coach. I studied the practice of meditation and intentions. The more Ipracticed; things started to change. My sleep improved. My back pain went away. My fears diminished. I was visibly more relaxed. Adding visualizations to the intentionalbreath work and meditations created a powerful trifecta to improve physical and mentalhealth.
We can intentionally control how our body and mind will respond to life’s stresses.That’s powerful.
It works. It’s simple. You can do it anywhere. It’s life changing.
One-on-one and Group Intentional Breath Sessions:BOOK NOW!
Each session combines part lecture on anatomy, physiology, and your emotional well-being. Participants will learn proper breathing techniques, as well as several breathing exercises.
- You’ll receive a pre- and post-session BIQ (breathing IQ)
- Vertical breath vs horizontal breath (shallow vs belly breathing)
- Your body wants to breathe horizontally – you were born breathing that way i.e. kids, animals
- Meet your Diaphragm
- STRESS – sympathetic nervous system, cortisol
- You’ll deactivate dysfunctional breathing patterns (90% of us have them)
- You’ll realign your breathing to work with your body, not against it
- You’ll learn to activate your underutilized DIAPHRAGM muscle and work out yourbreathing muscles (Did you even know you had breathing muscles?)
- Teaching of 4-5 exercises they can use during the day, at work, at home,anywhere
- Leave behind handout with breathing exercises and a one-minute meditation
BENEFITS OF INTENTIONAL BREATHING CLASS:BOOK NOW!
By learning to take control of our breath, we can immediately affect our body and mind.Some of the benefits from an intentional breathing practice?
- Lowers blood pressure
- Improves sleep
- Reduces anxiety and depression
- Improves digestion
- Boosts immune system
- Improves arterial blood flow
- Improves focus
- Lowers irritability
- Boosts athletic performance
- Reduces recovery time
- Aids in meditation practice
- Oxygenates every cell in your body
- You look and feel your best